What is administrative law?
Administrative agencies are created by:
- The president.
- The judicial branch.
- The Constitution.
The FDA stands for:
- The First Drug Administration.
- The Federal Drug Administration.
- The Food and Drug Administration.
- The Food and Diet Administration.
Explain the goal of the Federal Trade Commission.
How does the FDA fulfill its role?
Who appoints leaders to run administrative agencies?
- The President.
- The judges.
- None of these are correct.
The process of assigning authority to administrative agencies is called:
- An assignment.
- A directive.
- A passing.
- A delegation.
What’s the role of an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)?
The Bureau of Economics concentrates on all but the following:
- Consumer protection investigation.
- Lower prices for consumers.
- Economic impact of government regulation.
Explain the purpose of the Administrative Procedure Act (“APA”).