Figure 25.6 Which of the following statements about plant divisions is false?
- Lycophytes and pterophytes are seedless vascular plants.
- All vascular plants produce seeds.
- All non-vascular embryophytes are bryophytes.
- Seed plants include angiosperms and gymnosperms.
Figure 25.14 Which of the following statements about the moss life cycle is false?
- The mature gametophyte is haploid.
- The sporophyte produces haploid spores.
- The calyptra buds to form a mature gametophyte.
- The zygote is housed in the venter.
Figure 25.24 Which of the following statements about the fern life cycle is false?
- Sporangia produce haploid spores.
- The sporophyte grows from a gametophyte.
- The sporophyte is diploid and the gametophyte is haploid.
- Sporangia form on the underside of the gametophyte.