Thinking isn’t something we can turn on and off when we enter or leave a classroom—we think about everything. We may have different strategies and processes for thinking in different environments, but all thinking starts with our own ideas coming into contact with new information and experiences. What would you like to learn more about? Choose topics from the list below, or create your own ideas relative to thinking and research them.
- learning to be a creative thinker
- technological advances in the study of the brain
- thinking and brain trauma
- thinking in leadership roles
- theories of nontraditional learning methods