What is International law?
The following are clauses in the U.S. Constitution that relate to international law.
- Treaty Clause.
- Foreign Commerce Clause.
- Both a and b.
- Neither a nor b.
Explain the European Union.
What is the Doctrine of Sovereign Immunity?
The UN Security Council is made up of:
- 5 members and 10 countries.
- 10 members and 5 countries.
- 10 members and 10 countries.
- 5 members and 5 countries.
Sources of international law include:
- Customs, treaties, and laws.
- Customs, treaties, and edict.
- Treaties, laws, and edicts.
- Customs, treaties, and organizations.
Explain the principle of comity.
Compare and contrast common law systems vs. civil law systems.
How many countries have adopted the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG)?
All of the following are international law enforcement methods except:
- Collective action.
- All of the above.